Thursday, November 12, 2015

Uh...wish me luck?

So, the last game I created wasn't too difficult. Especially since all the code needed was given to me in the chapter. Now I am on a section they are calling a lab. It is a lab of the prior four chapters. I am being told that I should know everything I need to so I can code this "lab."

I am just diving into the coding and there are a few new items, but I don't think I will need any new code. This will challenge my knowledge and make me really think about what the code I am using is actually doing. Hopefully I can code this correct without the hand holding (or answers directly in front of me) of the book.

Let's get to pushing my knowledge and hope this is a good learning experience and I hope to have "A Day at the Races" coded soon and posted on the blog...

No comments: